Sexual Health Clinic
Our Sexual Health Clinic is open every Tuesday from 2.30 pm – 5.15 pm. Spaces are limited to 10 patients per clinic so please call our reception team on 03 443 0725 to book an appointment.
- The clinic is free to people under 22 years, who are enrolled in a GP practice within the WellSouth PHO area (this includes Wanaka, Cromwell, Alexandra, Queenstown, Dunedin, Invercargill, Oamaru & surrounds).
- If you are enrolled within the WellSouth area and are 22 years or over, a $45 fee applies, as we do not receive a subsidy for your visit.
- If you are a Kiwi from elsewhere in New Zealand, a fee of $45 will apply.
- Overseas visitors (of any age) are welcome to attend the clinic. A charge of $65 applies.
*Additional laboratory fees will apply.
The clinic provides a safe, confidential space for people of any gender or age.
You can attend the clinic for:
- Sexually transmitted disease checks
- Cervical smears
- Pregnancy tests
- Morning after pill
- General advice