We are a designated COVID-19 testing practice.
Anyone can get a test who has symptoms or has been advised by Public Health to be tested. (Please note this swabbing service is not for pre departure travel swabs)
No appointment is required for a Covid 19 swab.
Testing clinics are held on (no appointment required):
- Monday to Friday 9am to 1pm
- Weekends and Public Holidays (except Christmas Day, December 25 testing is closed)
If you feel your symptoms are severe and may require medical attention, please contact your practice if you are a resident of Wanaka or if from out of town, call us on 03 4430725.
The testing clinic is held at the back of the Wanaka Lakes Health Centre. 23 Cardrona Valley Road, Wanaka.
Where to park:
- Drive into the main carpark area, drive straight ahead, towards the signage that says, “Emergency Vehicles and After Hours” (this is a red sign on the lamp post straight ahead)
- As you turn left you will see some port-a-coms on the left and carparking on the right
- Reverse into a free carpark
- Remain in your vehicle and one of our team will assist you
- Masks must be worn by all people over the age of 12 in the vehicle
Please be patient as we will get to you